Uniquely You Planning has an excellent opportunity for a part-time wedding planner/ceremony officiant. This position provides on the job training.
Wedding planners are responsible for a myriad of tasks including interviewing and hiring vendors, selecting and ordering materials, negotiating rates, coordinating the sequence of events, following up with guests and vendors and producing full-scale events.
Ceremony officiants guide couples on the road to marriage. They perform the couple’s wedding ceremony and sign the marriage license.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Previous event management experience preferred but not required
- The ability to work individually or as a team. Self started.
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of social marketing techniques is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or related field is preferred but not required
- The position is fifteen to thirty hours per week and requires some travel with flexibility for early morning and evening hours. Weekends are a must.
Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Have your resumes submitted by September 9th, 2015 to be eligible.