There are always a ton of fun wedding ideas. Here are 5 that I think are super fun and trendy right now!
1. Add a line for a DJ song request on your RSVP cards.
This is a great way to make sure that everyone gets up and dances.
2. For a brunch reception, serve up a waffle bar and butler pass mimosas. Or have a “Make your own Bloody Mary Bar.”
A brunch reception can be so quirky and different. You can also add a made to order omelet station.
3. Hire a rad food truck for a late-night snack. (Yes, I know we don’t have an In-N-Out Burger 😥 )
We have so many great food trucks in the area and what a fun way to refuel after a night of drinking and dancing.
4. For a fun appetizer have a popcorn bar.
Popcorn is a good idea to keep people satisfied yet not ruin their appetites. Plus it’s so fun!
5. Sometimes an array of bridesmaid dress colors can look prettier than just picking one.
I love the idea of different colored dresses. I’ve also seen this same concept with different styles of dresses but in the same color. That way no matter what their body type your bridesmaids will be comfortable.